Christian Counseling for the Austin, Round Rock and Cedar Park areas: Family and Marriage Counseling, Christian Life Coaching, Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Spiritual Roots of Addiction
Counseling services are available for couples, individual adults, families, teens, children and groups. Counseling is available in English and Spanish.
Areas of counseling focus include but are not limited to:
- Temperament Therapy
- Marital communication issues
- Extra-marital affairs
- Pre-marital counseling
- Resolving conflict
- Trauma and PTSD
- Emotional crisis
- Stress and anxiety
- Resolving childhood trauma and abuse
- Grief, death, and dying
- Spiritual roots of addictions
- Codependency and family issues
- Spiritual and religious issues
- Spiritual formation/direction
- Christian Life Coaching
- Marriage counseling and family counseling
Christian Spiritual Direction and Life Coaching
While counseling is mainly backward looking, focusing on hurts, wounds, and life issues of the past, Christian spiritual direction and life coaching is forward looking: helping clients set goals, and get “unstuck” from confusion and lack of purpose. Individuals work with one of the counselors to develop plans, strategies, and goals to help move forward toward their God-ordained potential and destiny.
Counseling sessions are 50 minutes in duration and generally are held one time per week. Other scheduling arrangements can be made by request. If you’re interested in visiting with one of the counselors, please fill out our contact form or call (512) 733-8000 for the Round Rock office, (512) 934-8601 for the South Austin (Westlake) office or (737)226-2143 for the Cedar Park office and we’ll be in touch to make arrangements.
Head to Heart Restoration Ministry offers counseling in two locations in Central Texas: one in downtown Round Rock and one in South Austin/Westlake. Counseling is held in a safe, comfortable home-like atmosphere. This allows the counselee to feel more relaxed and at ease.
In addition to individual, couples and family counseling, our staff is also available for guest speaker presentations for churches, organizations, classes and retreats.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Understanding Yourself and Others Using Temperament
- “Who is that Person I Married?:” Couples Encounter Workshop
- Intimacy with God
- “I’m God’s Favorite:” Understanding Grace and Who You are in Christ
- Tearing Down Walls of Self-preservation
- Stress Management
- Resolving the Wounds of the Past
- “Sacred Pathways:” Discovering Your Spiritual Temperament
- Navigating the Process of Grief
- Shame: Identity Thief
- Ezekiel 37: Speak Life!
Fees for special presentations, classes and retreats are on a donations basis.